Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pesto, Anyone?

I'm new to Pesto. Honestly, I used to never try anything new. or green.
Then, I went here  and had this sandwich. So. Good.  And, since I'm totally plugging Zupa's today, I might as well share my favorite soup. Chicken Enchilada Chili. Happiness in a bowl. I've almost perfected my re-creation of this soup at home in my, you guessed it, crockpot! I love it. My kids love it. Cary loves it. Success!

So, I've become a fan of the pesto sauce. Yesterday while doing a little bit of grocery shopping, I found this
Yummmmm. They also have sun dried tomato and basil pesto sauce, which I may be giving a whirl next time.

Today for lunch we're having toasted turkey and swiss cheese sandwiches with pesto.
Is it weird to be excited for lunch?

Do you have a favorite recipe that uses pesto? I'd love it, if you do!

Also, if you head over to the Classico website, you can click on Coupon at the top and print a $1.00 coupon on a 44oz jar of any Classico Pasta Sauce. Tasty and savings? Yes, please!

No comments: