Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Fake Holiday

Yep, that's what we celebrate here in this Nicholas Whanau. :)

Cary is very anti-Valentine's day, and oddly enough, that's okay by me. He'd rather jab a kabob in his eye than have me say it, but he writes me beautiful poems for no apparent reason on any given day. I'll take that over a stale box of chocs any day.

What struck me as hilariously funny this afternoon as I walking upstairs was this little note from Cuauhtli.




Cracked.Me.Up.
In case you can't read it, it says: "Happy Fake Holiday"
I love that he taped it to the wall. with a treat. THAT's my boy. :)

Cary's teaching them many things apparently, some I hadn't even realized.
:)

So, to all of you who actually do celebrate this cupid and heart infested day, Happy Day to You!
And, to those of you who don't, I'm with ya!

No comments: