Friday, December 17, 2010

Movie Night!

So, tonight's awesome family activity was Movie Night! At the theater even! We actually split up tonight to do the family activity. The boys one way. The girls another way. It was really good to have some girl time with my little loverlies.
I think it's good that we split up sometimes and do separate things. Bug sure doesn't like doing the things that Tonathiu enjoys, and vice-versa.

So, tonight I took the Boballi, Gabbers, and the Bug to Thanksgiving Point Megaplex to watch
It was a super cute movie and my girls loved it. I absolutely loved the chameleon and the horse. Disney did a great job with this Rapunzel tale, and it has probably taken its place as one of my favorite Disney flicks.

Cary and the boys went to Orem and saw
in 3D, no less.
Cary is a huge fan of the original and was a bit disappointed with this movie. He said for the first 30 minutes it was in 2D. Remind me why we paid all the extra cashola for the 3D tix please.
Also, he said that there was a bunch of blahblahblahblahblahblah. The man is not a fan of talking in movies. His favorite movies ever are Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers. He will skip through all the talking and go straight for the "blowemups". I think He's watched those, in their entirety, once. Perhaps! Twice, But doubtful.
The boys had a blast at any rate and was talking non stop about it. I feigned interest for a little while. Then, bedtime saves the day again! oh yeah!

All in all each of us had a really good evening. And, Cary and I were able to spend time with our kids, which made it all worth it.
Talking And All.


*photos courtesy of Imdb.**

No comments: