Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A little of this, a lot of that

I was introduced to a new (to me) little blog this week.
The Dating Divas are all about strengthening marriages through one date at a time. They have such fun ideas on how to make your night out (or in) sparkle with your hubs.  I love their crafts, so fun and even *I* can do them. :)

This week they are hosting a WEEK, yes I said a WEEK, of Giveaways. All things that can help us out in the creativity department.

With 5 kidlets, it's sometimes hard to find a night out for just me and Cary. I'm committed to having some sort of date night with him though, I think marriages need that. I love being around him and he can always make me laugh. Although sometimes it is out of sheer exasperation. ;)  And, I can use all the help I can get spicing it up.

Head over and check out the giveaways at The Dating Divas, and see what you might find to tickle your fancy. Or his.

:)

No comments: