Friday, August 28, 2009

My Little Princess....




This past weekend we had a birthday celebration. One of my little girls turned the big 8!Holy Schmoly! I met her when she was six and she is certainly blossoming into quite the lovely young lady. We had a good time celebrating and since I can't post a photo of her on here quite yet, I *CAN* post a picture of Daddy!! I love that Cary can laugh at himself and goof off with us the way he does. He makes us all giggle as well as roll our eyes! :D
This Sunday is *his* birthday and I don't yet have it all planned out. I do have some surprises up my sleeves for him. I hope it's a great day for him.

I shall post more photos fo' sho'!

AND guess what?! I won a bloggy giveaway from Kelsey at Vanilla Joy !!! I scored 4 tickets to Thanksgiving Point Children's Discovery Gardens! We are taking the kidlets on a surprise adventure and I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Manda love the pic! What a sport! So for his birthday....read my princess Netty blog if you haven't :) The post it notes where the funnest! you would want to get started right away though because the more you have the more fun it is. You can write anything on them...quotes....inside jokes you share...random words that make you think of him...just random thoughts that the other things you have written have created LOL It's a blast!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

What a great guy! Happy Birthday tomorrow Cary!