Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mommy Dates!

Tonight I was able to go on a date with my Gabbers.
Each week Cary and I  take one of our kids on a special date; it being just Mom and ______ or
Dad and _______.
Since we have five kidlets, it's important to us to make sure that each of them get special one-on-one time and that they have a time to feel like they are the most important child in the world.
Our older kids, especially, were not able to be spoiled or have that special time with their birth parents. None of our kids, however,  had birth fathers that were active in their roles as such. It makes us sad that they weren't able to have these experiences since their birth, but we're grateful that we get to share these experiences with them now.
They need this special time with us.
We need it with them, too.
I love the quiet time that I get to share with my child. Each time we go I am able to learn something about them that I did not know before we went on the date.
Today I'm so very grateful for my Mommy Dates with my Tonathiu, Cuauhtli, Yoalli, Gabby, and Bug.

No comments: