Thursday, October 1, 2009

A total Daddy-ism

I am working on a post currently, but I have yet to finish it. There is a lot that I want to say in it, and I have been putting it off. Life is busy, I had something in my eye, you know how it goes....I have a ton of excuses. :)
A.n.y.w.a.y.

I had to share this because I laughed my guts out at dinner.
Today was a particularly stressful day. Thursdays usually are in our little house as we are all still recovering from Wednesdays. All the kids were crabtastic as was their mummy. Actually, I might have been a wee bit beyond crabby. But, just a wee bit.
We sat down for dinner and we had all mellowed somewhat. The boys sucked theirs down pretty quickly and spaghetti nights usually go fast anyway. The boys asked for seconds and we told them it was fine, but they had to share. Our 9 year old, who is my comic relief most of the time, went to the stove and suddnely we heard...."UUUGGGGHHHHH!!"
Cary; "what is it?"
Boy: "There is barely any left in there!"
Cary: "Well then you both get Half of barely!!"
*silence*

Me: "Sputter sputter laugh laugh ' cant. breathe.

MY Husband. Totally keeps me sane and happy. I love him more than he realizes.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Very funny! Sometimes humor is the only way to get through things! Love ya Amanda Lou!!!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Lol! That's too funny.