Monday, September 20, 2010

You had a birthday, Shout HOORAY!

I don't know that I am shouting "hooray" for my birthdays these days, but my kids  most certainly do. Tonathiu and I share our birthday, September 16th! What a day! He turned the magical age of 12 and I turned the ripe old age of 32. Sad, sad days. But, the older the better, right? That's what I'm telling myself at any rate. :)

We had a really super day. I have a tradition of decorating the entire house for the kids while they are at school. If their birthday happens to fall on a weekend, then I do it the night before while they are sleeping. I *Love* seeing the expressions on their cute little faces when they see everything that has been done just for them, just for their special day. Tonathiu is no exception and I make the day about him. Cary makes the night about me, and I am pretty ok with that! :)
Oh, jeez, don't think the dirty stuff---this is a family blog!
bwahaha!
We enjoyed the evening as a family and then we went on a trip to Aspen Grove for the weekend. It. was. such. Fun!! He gots loads of goodies for his day, as did I. Part of my goodies was a girl's night out to the Brad Paisley concert. Yum.O. We had lots of crazy fun and I'm glad I can have a night out with my crazy gal pals. :) love you WW!







 **Notice that I have my eyes closed in two of the photos. It seems as though I have a disease that forces me to close my eyes as soon as I see anyone with a camera. So.Annoying.**

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Happy belated birthday! And I am the ripe old age of 32 also. We can be old ladies together.